Describe how the
technology presented in the
middle column was
according to your elder
source. Indicate also the
decade when the technology
MSConfig is a system utility to troubleshoot the Microsoft Windows startup process. It can disable or re-enable software, device drivers and Windows services that run at startup, or change boot parameters. It is bundled with all versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems since Windows 98 except Windows 2000.
You should behave properly now that you have learned netiquette and proper behavior on the World Wide Web (Internet). There are ways to implement so you can say that you have properly behaved after the things you have found out. Such ways include:
1. Be a responsible internet user. When we say responsible, you must only share information from verified sources. Do not share information that appears to be fake and unverified. It will not help everyone and it will create bad ideas and might only cause emotional distress to your readers. Use computing devices properly, do not use it during school and office hours.
2. Respect intellectual property and copyright and any law pertaining to digital information. Intellectual property means, invention of other people such as (ebooks, musics, videos etc.) which was developed by either people, company, artist. Copyright is the exclusive legal authority of a company or person to use a certain product because he bought it from the artist or inventor. Basically, these rights can be easily violated in the internet through piracy. Piracy means, acquisition of a certain work (music, movie, books) and reproduced or distribute it to gain money. By practicing piracy, we have no regards against these laws and thus it is punishable to the law of man.
3. Act as you would in real life. If you are proper and polite in real life, be proper and polite in social media as well.
4. Refrain from typing in all Capslock when you are chatting with someone. Typing in capslock means shouting in social media and in the virtual world. As a sign of respect, do not practice this.
5. Avoid spamming. Sending messages repeatedly is considered as spam. Avoid doing this. Emails and social media nowadays has spam filters to prevent people from sending unwanted and repeated messages again and again.
To know more about netiquette, click on these links below:What is a netiquette? : What is the meaning of netiquette? : Netiquettes for internet chat :
Samuel F.B. Morse, in full Samuel Finley Breese Morse, (born April 27, 1791, Charlestown, Massachusetts, U.S.—died April 2, 1872, New York, New York), American painter and inventor who, independent of similar efforts in Europe, developed an electric telegraph (1832–35). In 1838 he developed the Morse Code.
Other questions about: Computer Science