1. The first book of the Bible. - Genesis
2. The first abode of man. (Genesis 2:3) - Garden of Eden
3. The first clothing or form of covering used by man. (Gen. 3:7) - Fig Leaves
4. The first man to experience physical death. (Genesis 4:8) - Abel
5. The first King of Israel. (1 Samuel 8-9) - Saul
6. The first command in the Bible. (Genesis 1:3) - Let there be light!
7. The first command of God to man. (Genesis 1:28) - Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.
8. The first High Priest of Israel, (Exodus 28: 1) - Aaron
9. The first crime committed in the Bible. (Genesis 4: 8) - Murder
10. The first city conquered by Israelites in the land of Canaan. (Joshua 6) - Jericho
18. first factor: (x - 2)
Second factor: (x² + 2x + 4)
19. first factor: (x - 2)
Second factor: (3x² + 11x - 4) or (x + 4)(3x − 1)
20. first factor: (x − 5)
Second factor: (3x² − 2x + 12)
HOPE THAT IT HELPS!!
C para sakin
basta hula ko nalng