There are two major parts of the sewing machine. One is upper part and other is lower parts. The upper part contains of Head, Arm, and Bed. The lower part contains of Band Wheel, Band Wheel Crank, Pitman Rod, Belt Guide, Belt Shifter, Dress Guard, Treadle, Legs.
2. Bed - is the flat portion of the machine and beneath is the feed dog where it is mounted and the shuttle and lower thread are placed.
3. Tension Control - A part of a sewing machine that controls the looseness and tightness of stitches.
4. Bobbin - a part of the sewing machine that keeps the thread in position.
5. Presser Foot - the part of the sewing machine that holds the fabric in place while sewing.
6. Arm - is the curve part of the head containing mechanism for operating
the needle. It is ran by.
7. Domestic Sewing Machine - Lockstitch sewing machine is also called
foot and may also be converted to electric power machine.
8. Overlocking - An over edging machine also called as It finishes the raw edges of the pattern for construction.
9. Bar Tacking Machine - is used in reinforcing the opening and closing of pockets.
10. Buttonholer - A type of sewing machine used in making buttonholes on garments.
Trust me I'm d.a.m.n sure that's correct