proverbs are popular sayings that provide words of wisdom
"a bad workman always blames his tools"
- this is used when a person blames their tools when they did their task poorly.
a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.
- things we already have are already valuable than what we can get.
absence makes the heart grow fonder.
- when the people we love are not with us we love them even more.
actions speak louder than words.
- actions are a better reflection of one's good moral action, for it is easy to say words and it is harder to do actions.
a fool and his money are soon parted
- this is used to describe people who dont know how to spend their money wisely.