Having a family member miles away from you.
Communication is very important in that situation where, a love one is miles away from you. It really needs strong communication.
1) the police officer gave instructions to criminals and each of them follows what he/she said.
foc: regulation/control - the langguage is used to control the behaviour of himan beings.
2) the police officer interacts with the other fellow police officer by talking.
foc: social interaction - human use communication to develop and maintain bons, intimacy, relations and associations.
3) the police talked to a criminal "don't give up and always bare in your mind that god is good."
foc: motivation - people use language to express desires, needs and wants.
4) the polce officer gave a warning signal to those people who are wanted and posted it on a wall.
foc: information - communication is used to deliver and get information.
5) the police officer cried when he/she saw the situation of a victim.
foc: emotional expression - people use language to express emotions.
The most basic functions of communication in an organization are to regulate/ to control, to inform, to interact socially, to express and to motivate.