The answers for the questions are the following:
1. B. Context - this goes beyond what is included in the text, with references a reader can easily access.
2. A. Claim of Fact - stories about being abducted by aliens are frightening, because knowing the size of the Universe, one can never be sure that aliens do not exist, or that their intentions are non-hostile
3. C. Intertext - this is portrayed by the use paraphrasing another author's statement.
4. e. Topic and position - What is the author trying to emphasize in the text?
5. A. Hypertext - The commonly used strategy in digital media/text.
6. B. There are several passages that are exactly the same in structure, albeit the use of synonyms.
7. A. Context
8. A. Claim of Value
9. A. Claim of Fact
10. B. Claim of Policy