1. The new wife and the old wife of the husband
2. It says there the difference between a new wife and an old wife
3. For me No, because I don't want to hear the similarities or the difference betwen me and her new wife
4. I think the message of the poem that I read is don't compare the person to another person because all of us are different, and there's a thing that we can do that other can't do
This is just my opinion
I don't think so if the're correct but Hope this helps you a lot
1. The old wife and the new wife are being compared in the poem.
2. The relationship of the poem's title with the poem's topic is it focuses on the old wife and new wife.
3. If were the old wife, I wouldn't ask for a comparison because I don't want to be compared to anyone.
4. The message or theme of the is no matter how good and beautiful the new wife is, she will not compare with the old wife because she is the best.