- Can somebody answer my assignments/questions! i'l...
Can somebody answer my assignments/questions! i'll pass this tomorrow! (sep. 12, 2019) this is 50 ! yo!
1. the sum of two consecutive even integers is 38. find the integers.
2. a man 42 years old has a son 12 years old. in how many years will father be twice as his son?
3. the tens digit of a number is 3 less than the unit digit, if the number is divided by the sum of the digits. the quotient is 4 and the reminder is 3. what is the origina number?
4. the product of two positive consecutive integers is 72. find the integers.
5. the sum of the number and its reciprocal is 34/15. find the number.
6. julia is 7 years younger than lewis and the sum of their ages is 53. how old each one of them?
7. the length of the rectangle is 4 meters longer than its width. the rectangle is 60 meters, find the dimensions of the rectangle.