- Solution and final answer (proportion) 1. a car, m...
Solution and final answer (proportion)
1. a car, moving at a constant speed, travels 180 km in 3 hours. how long will it travel in 8 hours?
2.one-half centimeter on a map represents 100 km. what distance does 2cm represent?
3. tina and raphael are planning to spend their summer vacation in boracay. if a round trip ticket from manila to boracay costs p4 800.00 each, how much will they spend for their airline ticket?
4. leigh, cheryl, and kester inherited p1 200 000.00 from their aunt. if the money is to be divided in the ratio 1: 2: 3, how much is the biggest share?
5. the ratio of mango trees to avocado trees to guava trees is 5: 4: 3 if there are 1 176 trees in the orchard, how many mango trees are there?