- Twice m plus n.
- The sum of twice m and n.4p - 2q
- Four times p minus twice q.
- The difference of four times p and twice q.y/2x
- The quotient of y and twice x.
- y divided by twice x.x²
- x raised to 2.
- x squared.3n + 15
- Thrice n plus 15.
- The sum of thrice n and 15.10(a + b)
- Ten times the sum of a and b.6(s - t) + 20
- The sum of six times the difference of s and t and 20.(m + n) (m - n)
- The product of sum of m and n and difference of m and n.ab/c
- The quotient of the product of a and b and c.
- The product of a and b divided by c.xy²
- The product of x and y squared.
Two times a number plus another number.
m and n is considered as "a number" because we don't know the value of it.
Twice the number m increased by n
n more than twice m
The product of two and m increased by n
n more than the product of 2 and m.