the Philippines is in the Northern so
the answer is idunno because if the gravity of the earth and the rotation of the sun
1. Circulatory System - transports oxygen and nutrients to the body through blood
2. Nervous System - responsible for control and communication among parts of the body
3. Digestive System - digestion and absorption
4. Skeletal System - supports, gives framework, protects internal organs, and facilitates movements
5. Muscular System - responsible for movement and maintains posture
6. Reproductive System - for sexual reproduction
7. Excretory System - produces, stores and eliminates waste material called urine
8. Endocrine System - produce hormones for metabolism, growth, and development
9. Lymphatic System - gets rid of toxins and transports white blood cells throughout the body
10. Immune System - helps to defend the body against viruses and bacteria
11. Integumentary System - such as skin, hair, and nails serve as a barrier between interior of the body and the outside world
12. Respiratory System - exchange of gases in the body; taking in oxygen and discharge of carbon dioxide
2. homogeneous or heterogeneous
4. jelly fish
5. Sponges are the simplest of all animals.
6. Muscular system produce lactic acid during anaerobic conditions. Muscular system is the system that provides movement in the skeletal system.
Skeletal muscles are attached to bones and allow voluntary movement of the body.
7. The circulatory system consists of three independent systems that work together: the heart (cardiovascular), lungs (pulmonary), and arteries, veins, coronary and portal vessels (systemic).
8. the axial skeleton and the appendicular skeleton
9. eccrine and apocrine
10.Im placing you on the endangered species list because baby, youre one eof the kindthese ears arent the only part of me thats bigtake me to the loong bin because, your bacon me crazy
ExplaMag aral ng mabuti
Wag puro tanong kay