Difference between mutation and Evolution
- A mutation refers to the change in DNA of an organism, whereas evolution refers to change in the population over time. Mutation is one of the driving forces of evolution, which is responsible for the variation.
- An Evolution is a change in the heritable characteristics of biological populations over successive generations. These characteristics are the expressions of genes that are passed on from parent to offspring during reproduction.
Sana nakatulong hehe...Keep on learning!
- relates to DNAs of organisms and their change over time
- the first step of Evolution
- a process of gradual change that takes place over many generations of species
Hope it helps!
v=(4/3)=(4/3)(3.14)=(8. of diameter 14 cm and hieght 10.5 cm is melted and recast into 8 sphirical balls
Cause the letter r at the end is called suffix and when there is a suffix or prefix it is not the base form of a word