to wash and sanitize:
1. remove detachable parts, such as blades, plastic or wooden handles, and screens.
2. wash dishes, pots, pans, and utensils and detached parts in hot, soapy water. use a brush, if necessary.
3. rinse in clear water after washing.
4. place items in a wire basket or other container and immerse them in a sanitizing solution. sanitizing solution can be prepared by mixing 1 tablespoon unscented chlorine bleach in 1 gallon of warm (not hot) water. hot water causes the bleach to dissipate, weakening the solution.
5. air-dry dishes in a clean and sanitized dish rack. using a dishtowel could recontaminate the dishes.
As cellular users change mobile phone frequently, mobile phone recommendation system is of great importance for mobile operator to achieve business benefit. There are essential challenges for researchers to design such system. Among them, a critical one is how to obtain and model user's interest of mobile phone.
Trees are the most important it give oxygen we inhale fruits we eat. If there no trees there would be no life. Do you heard about the amazon rainforest? It was so embarrassing that humans do that for buildings. In amazon 20% percent of earth's oxygen coming from amazon rainforest
The answer is b. dressed. Dressing a fish means removing the head, tail, fins, and viscera while preparing the fish at the market. This results in ready to cook food. The portion that people can eat in a dressed fish is approximately 67%, slightly lower than the 86-percent yield of fish steak.
Explanation:How to Dress a Round Fish
When buying seafood at the market, make sure the fish is fresh. Instead of focusing on the type of fish, choose the fresher fish. You also have several options on how you can ask market vendors to cut the fish, but if you want to do it yourself, here’s how you can dress a round fish:Lay the fish on the chopping board. Scrape off the scales using a knife. Cut the head and pectoral fins. Angle the knife at 45 degrees behind the head. Cut the belly from head to tail. Remove the guts or viscera and drain the blood. Cut the pelvic fins too. Wash the fish with running water.
To find more about a characteristic of fresh fish, please click here.
Here's a link about the market forms of poultry:
Here's another link about fish has no internal bone structure: