1 i kinda had a hard time since yes it does affect humans but not on a daily basis id say a few months or so
2 yes since experimentation and studying sometimes leads to great discoveries like Isaac newton and the discovery of physics
3 Research is not useless it is the soul embodiment of human intuition to discover and advance farther than our ancestors
4 kinda its reflects your knowledge on the objectives and creation but it doesn't show everything you've got
5 yes medicine needs to be tested for side effects or else you might make something worse than the decease you are curing, its all part of making humans safe
hope this helps
1. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the importance of Quantitative Research?
A. helps educators identify ways to improve learning.
B. helps improve crop production using safe organic fertilizers.
C. helps pharmaceutical companies explore safe and effective medicines.
D. helps understand victims of domestic violence perception of satisfaction.
2. Which of the following statements is NOT a characteristic of quantitative research?
A. The results taken from a sample can be generalized to the population.
B. It provides an in-depth understanding of the problem or study.
C. Provides a more credible and reliable result.
D. Statistical analysis of numerical data.
3. In an experiment, which group does not receive intervention?
A. The treatment group C. The control group
B. The participant group D. The experimental group
4. Which of the following research questions could be answered by using quantitative research methods?
What is the most popular social media platform used by Senior High School students?
How has the Covid-19 pandemic affects career choices among college students?
What are the factors affecting depressive behavior?
None of the above.
5. Which of the following is NOT a strength of quantitative research?
A. Speedy data analysis
B. Less expensive
6. Which statement below illustrates a weakness of quantitative research?
A. The responses of the participants are limited to what has been asked and the choices given.
B. The researcher's perspective can influence interpretation of results.
C. Data gathering takes too much time.
D. Low degree of subjectivity
For items 7 and 8, identify whether the given research topic is:
A. Correlational C. Descriptive
B. Quasi- experimental D. Experimental
7. Determination of the degree of satisfaction of parents, teachers, and students on the online and modular blended learning.
8. The effects of non-renewal of the ABS-CBN franchise to the average daily time watching television of housewives.
9. Which type of quantitative research seeks to determine relationship of one characteristic to the other characteristic?
A. Correlational C. Ex-post facto
B. Experimental D. Descriptive
For items 10 to 12, determine if the statement is:
A. Always true C. Never true
B. Sometimes true D. Cannot be identified
Dependent variables can be manipulated.
The independent and dependent variables are applicable to ALL quantitative studies.
12. A nominal variable is expressed in numbers.
13. A group of students would like to know if spending time with a cat or dog decreases the amount of stress and allows students to perform better on tests. Which of the following is an extraneous variable?
A. Student’s feeling towards the cat or dog
B. Amount of time spent with a cat or dog
C. Test scores of students
D. Amount of stress
14. Which of the following is an example of a continuous variable?
A. Learning modality used
B. Student’s test score
C. Student’s height
D. Student’s IQ
15. A famous vlogger wanted to know if changing the content of his vlogs (food review, travel, study tips, etc.) will affect the number of views per uploaded video. The number of views per uploaded video is the:
A. Confounding variable
B. Independent variable
C. Dependent variable
D. Continuous variable
A research that helps eduactor to improve learner's learning through to their numbers of research to compare from.
A pharmaceutical company, or drug company, is a commercial business licensed to research, develop, market and/or distribute drugs, most commonly in the context of healthcare. ... They are subject to a variety of laws and regulations regarding the patenting, testing and marketing of drugs, particularly prescription drugs.