to wash and sanitize:
1. remove detachable parts, such as blades, plastic or wooden handles, and screens.
2. wash dishes, pots, pans, and utensils and detached parts in hot, soapy water. use a brush, if necessary.
3. rinse in clear water after washing.
4. place items in a wire basket or other container and immerse them in a sanitizing solution. sanitizing solution can be prepared by mixing 1 tablespoon unscented chlorine bleach in 1 gallon of warm (not hot) water. hot water causes the bleach to dissipate, weakening the solution.
5. air-dry dishes in a clean and sanitized dish rack. using a dishtowel could recontaminate the dishes.
soup bowl is necessarily use in hot temperature water.
I am proud of our mangoes because it has a really good quality and taste: it is being exported in many parts of the world. Our mangoes especially the one from Guimaras is being dubbed as "The world's sweetest mango".